Miele Canister and Upright Vacuum Cleaners
For more than a century, Miele has been designing and manufacturing amazing appliances that help people realize cleaner, healthier homes. The company’s award-winning vacuum cleaners, in particular, have revolutionized cleaning. For those who demand a higher standard of cleanliness and good health, Miele stands second to none.
Advanced technology and leading-edge filtration systems ensure that Miele vacuum cleaner owners breathe the purest-possible air. Allergens in the home become trapped with no chance of escaping thanks to Miele’s use of the finest-quality HEPA filters. Miele vacuums also feature sizable, high-efficiency bags in addition to swivel action for ease of use. Miele has also mastered the art of noise reduction so that owners don’t have to hurt their ears as they make their homes cleaner.
Miele offers both upright and canister models to serve the needs of a wide range of consumers. Miele’s canister vacuums are well known, but its upright models are equally as efficient and powerful.
For consumers who won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards of cleanliness and quality, there is no better choice than Miele.
What Makes Miele Stand Out?
Miele canister and upright vacuum cleaners have an immaculate reputation in the industry for a number of reasons. But there are some features that really make the brand stand out:
- » Miele vacuums use a completely sealed system
- » Extra insulation and noise-optimized motors make Miele vacuum cleaners incredibly quiet
- » Miele’s HEPA filtration is second to none — 99.9% of fine dust gets filtered out!
- » No company makes a more durable machine — Miele vacuums are known to last for up to 20 years
- » Miele vacuums offer powerful suction and cleaning power regardless of the surface
- » All Miele canister and upright vacuums carry the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
Miele Canister Vacuums
Canister vacuums typically provide more suction power for carpets, and they are generally easier to maneuver and get under furniture. They also tend to be lighter, which is a huge advantage for those who must clean multi level homes with stairs.
Miele canister vacuums are designed to eliminate the hassles that many people experience with these types of machines. For example, Miele canisters feature footswitch-operated cable winding, which allows users to wind the electrical cable with just one touch, creating a much more user-friendly experience.
Miele Upright Vacuums
Some consumers prefer using upright vacuum cleaners, and Miele offers the most innovative models in the industry. With uprights, users have the experience of keeping the machine in front of them, which is much more convenient in many cases. Moreover, uprights feature larger bags that require less frequent changing.
Miele upright vacuums are powerful machines, perfect for quickly cleaning wall-to-wall carpeted areas. Each model features a generous operating radius of 54 feet, making it easy to clean an entire room without hunting for optimally placed electrical outlets. Additionally, Miele designs its uprights so that the controls are located on the handle, eliminating the need to position one’s body uncomfortably just to manage machine settings.
Imagine Using a Miele
Many people take their vacuum cleaners for granted; they simply aren’t aware of the benefits available from Miele canister and upright vacuums. When people make the switch, though, they find that they’ve been missing an easier, more powerful cleaning experience.
- » Miele uses only the best materials to make its machines, ensuring long-lasting durability
- » Each model has been designed meticulously so that users have complete control while experiencing maximum ease of use
- » Miele has optimized its machines so that they operate at the highest levels of power and efficiency while producing the lowest possible noise levels
- » No other company offers such a sophisticated filtration system that neutralizes odors and eliminates allergens from the air
- » Miele vacuum cleaners are highly maneuverable, plus they feature fully integrated tool compartments for the highest levels of convenience
Miele Canister and Upright Vacuums — Simply the Best
For more than 100 years, Miele has provided the finest quality machines to consumers who demand the best that money can buy. High levels of durability, reliability and ease of use ensure satisfaction and peace of mind. Miele works hard to design and build the finest-quality canister and upright vacuum cleaners in the world, and its reputation is unmatched. A cleaner, more comfortable life is possible with Miele!
Miele Upright Vacuums
Additional Miele Product Lines